Thursday, June 01, 2006

Cerro's Love

©2006 - Cerro

Lately I am tripping all over; I am falling in love again!

What kind of love is it You asked…

Passionate… burning with longing? Pure… gurgling like spring water? Secret… hidden between sheets? Open and free like the flight of birds?

My answer is:

You are tickling and poking with words like a master craftsman using his tools!

What kind of love? I would say… at the moment… pure and gurgling like spring water… with a promise of all the above mentioned to come… in addition to compassionate and unconditional on my part… I lay down all my cards… and I love with all my heart!

Foolish or brave? …I have nothing to loose, why should I be afraid?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»