Friday, August 17, 2007

Reicarnational Paradox

>© 1987 Patricia Lamont

How well do I know you? That I cannot say, I only know I knew you long before today,

I don't know when I knew you, I only know I did... But where and when - how long ago is very neatly hid.

How long shall I know you? I cannot say for sure, I knew you then - I know you now and I shall know you more!

When you are young and I am old, or the other way about - our paths and fates will inter-wind all around - and in and out.

The upside-down and downside-up of lives are most amusing, we cannot know, when who was who, which I find most confusing.

We really don't know who is whom, or where who was before - but only whom we are now is what we know for sure.

And yet - I know I've known you and that is why I say, I knew you then - I'll know you when... as I know you today.

No comments: